Monday, September 6, 2010

It has been a busy weekend.

I really haven't been sitting at my scrap table ALL weekend...but I have been there a lot. I just have ideas & challenges I wanted to do & with a 4 day weekend it has been my chance.

On Saturday I went out all day with my friends Kathy & Kathy...nope, not a mistake...two Kathy's. We went to eat at Texas Roadhouse, my favorite place, then went shopping...2 scrapbook stores in New Hampshire, Michael's & AC Moore... did not spend a lot of money...only got a few things. After all the shopping we went to this old fashioned candy store/ice cream parlor...great ice cream. All in all a fun day.
Sunday I did the regular house things, cleaning & such but I also worked on layouts. Today, I actually slept in...till a whopping 7:30am...hey, don't laugh...I am up before the birds usually...4am, so 7:30 was a welcome site.

I worked on a couple of projects today, finished 1. It was made from (can you guess?) yup, the August Scraps of Darkness kit...it is a double page LO for a challenge over at scrapbook.com.
I titled it The Lady Wore Black...I always loved that song by Queensryche..& it fit.
I hope you like it..fairly simple & not really my style, but it had to be made from a sketch.







No comments:

Post a Comment