Saturday, September 4, 2010

Scraps of Darkness

Sounds cool huh. I was looking around on another sleepless night & came across a website called Scraps Of Darkness. Now being a scrapbooker I knew was curious. I clicked on it & OMG...it was a site for scrapbooking kits "for the alternative scrapper". They have darker papers & such. Well it had my name all over it so of course I joined. That was back in July...I love it.
Well, I got my first kit & I have just been a maniac creating layouts with it.
Below are the layouts I have made using the kit.
The first 2 photos are of me taken in the late 80's. The photo just worked so well with the papers in the kit.
This is my sister Karen...I am sure she loves it that I post layouts that have her pictures in them for all the internet to see...

My Daddy when he was about 9 years old.

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog theme! Awesome! Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Told you I was stalking you! Love all your skulls and bg here. Awesome pages too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have some really SPECTACULAR work here!!! and I love your blog BG!

    ReplyDelete