Monday, March 7, 2011

Been a while...

Since my last visit. Things have been weird & very busy.

Cha cha cha changes......Work has been crazy...just keeping my head down & busy. New doctors, good & bad....oh not the doctors, just the changes. A man decided stop signs weren't for him so he disregarded it right into my car while Housni was driving home from work. More changes at work. Took my little car to the hospital & finally after THREE weeks I got to pick it up on Saturday.Vacation...yes. Picked up my sweet little Kenny (26 yo nephew) from the airport on Friday, Went to Stone Zoo on Saturday then to Fooxwoods on Sunday.
It is only March. Atill 9 mos to go.

I have done very little in scrapping...ATC cards for a swap that may or may not be lost & some pages on a retirement book. Going to work on more time for that soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you, Frances! I was thinking about you! I hope you and yours are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete