Monday, September 26, 2011

WOW...I guess I did it again.

Well, been a whie since my last post, which was a while before that.

Still scrapping. Actually, I have been doing a lot lately. Mostly layouts without photos...I need to turn my photos into black &  white. I have been using a LOT of the My Mind's Eye, Union Station line..in fact, I bought up a lot of what is left in different stores & online. Still need more.

Earlier this month, I celebrated my 50th birthday. With mixed feelings. I guess  the biggest thing is that my Mom would have had the best time, she would have reveled in the fact that she had a daughter who was 50. I did go home to spend it with my family. I was with my best friend Susan during the day, we had lunch, shopped & had a good day talking. I went to dinner with my Dad & Kay. We went to El Chico...my favorite.

Been watching lots of Ghost Whisperer. Didn't watch it when it was new...no, I have to watch years of them.

well, here is hoping I can come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment