Thursday, February 2, 2012

September 2011

Happy Birthday to me month. I love my birthday. I wish Mommy was here to celebrate with me. At least she is in my heart.

I decided to go home to Dallas to share my big 5-0 with my Daddy & other family members.

I spent the day with my BFF Susan D. Of course we ate at El Chico, then went shopping. That night I went to Daddy's house to what else, go eat at El Chico...sensing a pattern here? Afterwards we went back to his house. My sister came over with my FAVORITE cake...Hershey Cake. It was so incredibly good. All in all I had a good day, spent with those I love most.

I spent a day at the Dallas Aquarium/Zoo..it was indoors & actually pretty big. I had never been there before. I went with Kenny, Kristina, Justina & Austin. All in all, they were pretty well behaved.



The rest of the trip was just going from place to place, seeing my Dallas peeps.

My sweet Kenny took a few photos of me for my birthday. I did a layout using one of the poses.



No comments:

Post a Comment