Saturday, March 17, 2012

BASF Scrap Madness...Halfway...

Hey, we are already just over the halfway point & there are about 60 challenges, Sketches, Games & tips listed. Here are some I have done so far.
Me & my youngest brother Mario on his 5th birthday, This was sketch challenge # 1 by Monice but I do not know where it was taken from.
This is all 4 of us. This challenge was the "recipe" challenge. The ingredients..cardstock only, ribbon, metal, bling, flower & ink. The requited techniques...stamping, heat embossing, & punching.
This was a card sketch from 3/7. I am sorry I cannot give credit to the original sketch artist because it wasn't listed. But I really liked it.
Mo is my youngest brother Mario, when he was little we called him that. He was such an adorable kid. These were taken as he went on his first fishing trip wit my Dad. The LO was from sketch # 2 again, no info on the original artist.


This LO is of both brothers. The challenge was "Lets Get Scrappy" Besides the back sheet, we could only use scraps from our stash. Mine is actually all done with scraps, even the base page. I had 2 larger pieces that I put together using the plaid as its anchor.

Well, I need to go work on some more challenges. There are some good ones over there...Check it out:
www.bostonscrapfanatics.com

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic layouts! I just love the plaid paper on the last one! I love to just dive into my scraps sometimes. Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frances, love, love your layouts and cards! You did a great job!!! So fun!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete