Sunday, September 2, 2012

Wow...September


Yesterday my friend Kathy & I went to a new scrapbook store in Whitman, MA. It was fun.
They had a Grand Opening weekend drawing & everyone who made and brought an altered clothespin was entered for a $50 GC. Here was my entry
I used Snow writer for the body of the clothespin then sprinkled with glitter & used Black stickles for the buttons & face. I cut the tiny (& I mean tiny) nose & cut the hat out of black glitter paper. He was cute but the store kept it.
I bought a few things I hadn't seen before:
I know blurry but it is a really cute little kit. It doesn't come with this stuff it is just the door itself & you put it together & decorate it how you want. I will post a picture when I do mine. It is called Haunted Door Shrine Kit by Coffee Break Designs & it can be found here:http://www.retrocafeart.com/item_2906/Haunted-Door-Shrine-Kit--ATC-Sized.htm
Bought a cool stamp. Her name is Spykee
Another really cool lace stamp by Stampendous
Just went shopping & then back home. All in all a fun day.

Next up...my birthday celebration, the Boston Area Scrap Fanatics Concord Retreat, then vacation time....

Have a great September.



1 comment:

  1. It's so much fun to go to new scrap shops!! I bet it was fun. I love your purchases! The snowman clothespin is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete